Cultural Quota Recruitment 2018-19: Railway Recruitment Cell, North Eastern Railway had released the Cultural Quota Jobs 2018 on the official web page. Job seekers looking for the Railway Cultural Quota Vacancies 2018 can apply for the Railway Cultural Quota Notification 2018 through online. Interested aspirants can fill the NER Cultural Quota Applications 2018 from 15th September 2018 to 15th October 2018. Contenders going to apply for the post need to check the Railway Cultural Quota Eligibility 2018 on the official web page. Aspirants are informed to go through the notification to know the applying process of the post. For students, we have provided a link to apply for the Cultural Quota NER Recruitment 2018 through online. Contenders can give a glance to below lines to know the brief details regarding RRC Cultural Quota Selection Process 2018.
Cultural Quota Recruitment 2018-19 Notification
The Railway Recruitment Cell, North Eastern Railway is one of the famous organization to fill the vacancies in the Railway department. Contenders going to apply for the post are eligible for the further selection process. Aspirants going to apply for the post will be eagerly searching for the application form on various sites. But the association had started the NER Cultural Quota Applications 2018-19 on the official web page. Contenders going to apply for the post need to get ready to fill the online application form. Aspirants can go through the notification to know the brief details regarding applying the process of the notification. Even students need to check the eligibility criteria on the official site. For students below, we have provided the eligibility criteria details.
NER Culture Quota Vacancies 2018
|Board Name||Railway Recruitment Cell, North Eastern Railway|
|Name of the Post||Classical Music & Dance Teacher|
|Number of Vacancies||Various post|
|Application Dates||15th September 2018 to 15th October 2018|
|Assortment Process||Written test & Communication Skill|
|Exam Date||Intimate Soon|
|Job Location||Izzatanagar Division, North Eastern Railway|
|Type of Job||Central Government Job|
|Article Category||Cultural Quota Recruitment 2018-19|
|Official Web Page||www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in|
Eligibility For Railway Cultural Quota Jobs 2018-19
Aspirants are informed to check the eligibility criteria on the official web page. Contenders need to go through the notification to check the eligibility criteria of the post. Aspirants to know more updates of the eligibility criteria read the below lines.
- For Technician- III: Aspirants going to apply for the post need to possess ITI Revalant Trade recognized by SCVT/ NCVT).
- Other Post: Applicants need to pass 12th Class with 50% marks
Essential Cultural Qualification:
- Even students need to possess degree/ diploma certificate in Relevant filed of Music/ Dance in the recognized government institute.
- Aspirants need to have experience in the All India Radio/ Doordarshan etc with the field of performance, prizes won at the national level.
- Applicants need to have a minimum of 18 years of age to apply for the post. Even students should possess 33 years of age to fill them before 1-01-2019.
- Students of SC/ ST Candidates will have age relaxation of 5 years.
- OBC Category, The Ex-services person aspirant will have 3 years of age relaxation.
- The contenders of Jammu & Kashmir will have 5 years of age relaxation.
- The aspirants of SC, ST, OBC, Ex-services men, persons with disabilities ( PWDs) women should pay exam fee Rs. 250/-
- Rest all category aspirants should pay Rs 500/- exam fee.
- The exam fee will be refunded to students who appear for the written examination.
Cultural Quota Recruitment 2018 ~ Apply Online
Contenders want to apply for the post need to have the patience to get the application form. Aspirants are going to get the application on the official site. Students informed to pay the application fee and fill the NER Cultural Quota Online Form 2018. Contenders going to apply for the post need to use the below link to fill the application form. Even aspirants can follow the below step by step process to fill the online application form.
- Applicants going to apply for the post need to open the official web page.
- Search for the Cultural Quota Recruitment 2018-19 link.
- After finding an online application link click on it.
- Enter the asked details in the application form.
- Click on submit Button.
- Attach the asked documents in the application form.
- Take print out of the application for references purpose.
Railway Cultural Quota Selection Process 2018
Aspirants applied for the post need to get ready to attend the written test. The association had displayed the exam dates, syllabus, exam pattern, model papers etc on the official web page. For students, we will intimate the exam dates on our web page. Applicants to know more updates of the exam syllabus read the below lines. The officials of RRC will release the RRC Cultural Quota Exam Date 2018 a few days after the closing the application form. Contenders going to attend the written test need to check the exam pattern, syllabus etc can start preparing for the written test. Aspirants should check the RRC Cultural Quota Cut Off 2018 to know the passing marks of the written test. Contenders further selection process will depend on basis of cut off marks. For students, we will update the cut off marks, model papers, syllabus etc here.
Aspirants need to visit the official site regularly to know the updates of the above notification. The students who pass the written test will attend Communication skill test. The communication skill test will depend on basis of the post. Applicants want to know any details regarding above notification can comment below. Even students can follow our web portal to know the updates of the above notification.